Scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal dataWhen you visit our website, our servers make a temporary record of each access and store it in a log file. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services' analytics. The following data is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until it is automatically deleted by us:
- the IP address of the accessing computer
- the time and date of access and the website from which access is made
- browser type and operating system of your computer
- the name and URL of the file called up
- the country from which access is made and the language settings of your browser
- the name of your Internet access provider (ISP)
- possibly the number of clicks.
We collect your personal Data when you use our contact form.
You have the option of using a contact form to get in touch with us. Doing so requires that you enter the following personal data:
- First name and surname
- Address (street, number, town/city, postcode) (optional)
- Telephone number (optional)
- Email address
Data securityWe take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect any of your personal data that we have stored from manipulation, partial or complete loss and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
You should always treat your personal information as confidential and close the browser window once you have ended your communication with us, particularly if you are on a shared computer. We also take data privacy within our organisation very seriously. Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality and comply with our data protection provisions.
CookiesCookies are information files that your web browser automatically stores on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website. Rütten Engineering Ltd. website www.rutten.com does not use any cookies or tracking tools.
Right to information, correction, erasure and restriction of processing; Right to data portabilityYou have the right to receive information about the personal data that we store about. In addition, you have the right to correct inaccurate data and the right to delete your personal data, as far as there is no statutory storage obligation or another legal basis for the processing in the sense of art. 6 GDPR that allows us to continue processing the data. You also have the right to reclaim from us the data you have given us (right to data portability). You have the right to receive the data in a common file format. You can reach us for the aforementioned purposes via the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may, at our sole discretion, require proof of identity to process your requests.
Children’s InformationAnother part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.rutten.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- We only store personal information for as long as it is necessary
- to use the above analysis services within the scope of our legitimate interest
- to carry out services that you requested or to which you have given your consent to the extent specified above
- to comply with legal obligations